Friday 20 May 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Hi girls!

How is everyone today? Ready for the weekend?

This is my first ever award for my blog..Yaaayy... and it was given to me by Laura at Clothes, Cosmetics and Chat
This is an award for bloggers with less than 300 followers and the idea is to pass it on to bloggers who you think deserve more recognition.
I love reading all the blogs that I follow but a lot of them have way more than 300 followers, so here are the ones that are equally amazing but have less than 300 followers:

Natalie at heartNAT

Amanda and Melissa at Mad Manis

Happily polished

Keep posting and stay creative girls :-)

xoxo Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa! =D What a great start to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Thank you so much for the award, it's a great way to end my weekend. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...