Saturday 14 May 2011

Pink Leopard Sparklers

Hi all

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, couldn't get out of bed for most of the morning, boooo !!!

I wanted to do leopard pattern (again) as you all know how much I love it. There are so many variations of leopard and zebra that I want to try out. Here is the latest one:

I started off with a pink base colour topped with some glitter:
Then drew a leopard print stripe in the middle of the nail and some silver dots around the stripe. Voila!!


I'm also going to try this leopard print variation again but without all the sparkle and glitter.


Products used:
Creative Nail Design - Raspberry Parfait
Saffron London - Glitter No44
Nail Star Nail Art Brush - Black

Thanks for stopping by :-)

xoxo Pin It

1 comment:

  1. cute! i love animal prints and that's a great way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...