Thursday 14 July 2011

Paradise Pink - French Tips & Salient Flowers

For Pink Wednesday yesterday, I went on and on and on about L.A Colors Paradise Pink! Lol. What can I say, I was impressed!! So before I took this mani off, I added some black french tips and fimo flowers last night.
This probably seems like a really impractical mani because the fimo is so salient, however I was actually surprised that they were still there after a whole 18 hours. They do easily get caught in my hair though...Lol!

I wouldn't usually wear this much fimo on an everyday mani but it looks pretty for the pictures :-)





Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, fimo on a mani? Do you make the decs yourself, or do you buy them? Also, this is really pretty :) Alsoalso, I gave you a blog award on my site: http://floamia.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award-from-esper-makeup.html because your nail art is -stunning-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I probably wouldn't wear fimo on my manicure, but anyway I think is great, because you can do different manicures with it. It looks super great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Ruth :-) That's very kind of you. I didn't make the fimo, I bought the canes and just cut them into slices.

    @Taya - yeah, you're right. Fimo can be a pain to wear because it gets caught everywhere, but I always take my fimo manis off after a few hours, it's just for the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty. If you are able to cut them very thinly you can stick them on your nail so the entire fimo is stuck to the nail. In that way, they won't get caught on anything. If they are a bit thick you can use nail glue to get them completely stuck (though I know, nail glue can be a pain to remove afterwards).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous. And I feel inspired to do something similar :-) I've never used fimo before but whenever I used gems I always have problems with them catching in my hair or trouser pockets lol. The price of beauty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME---Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so simple, yet it looks great! I want to do something similar now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love it! I will have to scour the internet for that pink and those flowers, I live in Canada and have never seen either at any of the stores around here....

    www.cogghescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...