Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! - Cliche Soft Pink & Pink French Tips

Hi Everyone. For today's pink Wednesday I wanted to show you a soft pretty pink from a Portuguese brand called Cliche. My mum was on holiday in Portugal a couple of weeks ago and brought me this one as well a couple of Brazilian brands. I've tried the Brazilian brands before and they are really good however, it's my first time trying Cliche. This polish is named "Atracao" which means attraction.
I'll be looking into this brand a little more when I go to Portugal next week, if I find nice colours, I'll bring some back for my first giveaway which will be happening soon :)

I love the colour, it's a really soft cherry blossom pink full of soft pearly shimmer. The formula is thin and applies very sheer so I used a white base colour (visible in the pics below) under the 2 coats of Cliche.

I then added some darker pink tips with Color Club In Bloom. I love french tips, it sort of seals and finishes off a mani :)







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That's really nice! I love the slightly darker tips, great combo :)

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice and subtle with the pink on pink :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...