Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pink Wednesday!!! - Barry M Pink Flamingo

Today I wanted to show you a pink I acquired earlier this summer but hadn't had a chance to swatch it and take pictures. I wore it both on my fingers and toes whilst on holiday in Portugal this August and got quite a few compliments.

It's a bright pink with cool undertones and a bit of coral mixed in, hence the name. However, in some lighting, it can just look flat out pink! I'm not quite sure why but Pink Flamingo is one of those strange colours that looks different all the time. I remember having Pink Flamingo circa 2008/2009 and it was much more of a coral than a pink! When I wore it whilst on holiday, it looked like a true neon pink. Today, in direct light it just looks bright pink!

As with my other Barry M's, this one is also creamy and evenly pigmented but it definitely needs 2 coats. It doesn't dry as fast as my other Barry M's, not sure why! I got quite a lot of wear out of it the last time I wore it (5 days) which I was surprised with seeing that I was at the beach everyday!




 



Pin It

10 comments:

  1. this looks sooo nice :) & I love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a happy color, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour; looks lovely with the added nail art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, I have that colour, so bright I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely, girly manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect as always! And your ring is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shade of pink :D
    I love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great color, and the accent nail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the accent nail-so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all your lovely comments ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...