Monday 10 October 2011

Hello Kitty - Corall Summer

A couple of months ago I showed you the H&M Hello Kitty Pink Summer which is the pink sister polish to this one. This one is called Corall Summer (not sure why it's spelt like that)!

As with the pink version, this polish is absolutely amazing. It ticks all my boxes which is always a bonus for a cheap polish (£2.99). The formula is excellent, it's opaque in 1 coat (but the pictures have 2 of course) and drying time is faster than the average polish. It's such a pretty shade of blue as well and look how cute the bottle is - like Ciate but without the bow!



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. cute polish <3 love this baby blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful blue. And the box is so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this polish, we didn't get the H&M Hello Kitty duo over here in the US but I put it on my wishlist and I'm getting it in a swap with one of my lovely followers from Sweden! EXCITED to see how pretty this one looks, havne't seen it swatched yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what i like better, the color or the bottle! Wish they had H&M around here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute color!! I like your choice of colors!!! I am picking my favourites..to buy some new polishes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these colours are so pretty and the bottle is adorable- a super bargain xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there nothing Hello Kitty is not involved in??

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Fingers - No. It's everywhere. TBH I only bought these 2 polishes because they were Hello Kitty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...