Monday 30 July 2012

Caramel Frappuccino Leopard

This is one of the only three Topshop polishes I own, it's called "Naked" and it's a warm caramel creme. It reminds me of caramel frappuccino! Topshop has a great choice of shades and the bottles are so cute and retro looking. However, they are quite pricey at£5 to £6 for 8ml!

The formula is good and opaque after a third coat. I did have a problem with bubbling on my pinky, I'm not sure why as it's never happened before with my regular base and top coat.
It's not so bright irl, more of a nude and not so much of the yellow undertones seen on camera. I like that it's one of those nude polishes that doesn't blend in with your skin tone so it looks like you actually have polish on!

I added a row of pink and green leopard print to the ring fingers and thumbs only as I didn't want to cover the whole hand with leopard print!

Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Lindoo!! Adorei esse amarelo!
    Beijos

    http://falandosobresmaltes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you did that - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome combi. love the way you placed the leo print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's weird. The color is a bit unattractive, but now that I have to think about caramel it appears delicious! :D

    And I agree with Danny, you placed the leo print very well. Just the ring finger is getting a bit old

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww it looks so cute! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard print stripes is a great idea for accent nails. Looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, I'm not sure if I like the colour or not, but I definetly love the complete look, and it actually looks pretty good against your skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you did it in stripes, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that mustard color!

    - Gracie
    http://sweettobegracie.blogspot.com/p/gracie-j-nails.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not even describe how much i love the colour combo! Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...