Sunday 8 July 2012

Hits Speciallita Lambada (Mundo De Dancas Collection)

As mesmerising as OPI DS Magic is on the nail, I couldn't leave it alone. Plus, it's another excuse to tick one more bottle off my untrieds box. I was going to stamp some sort of silver pattern over it but felt a little lazy when I got home today so I just added a coat of Hits Speciallita Lambada from the Mundo De Dancas Collection, and I'm so glad I did. This pretty was sent to me by Bia a while ago and I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it.

Lambada is a gorgeous mix of green, pink and golden flakies in a transparent base. You might be able to see blue and reddish-orange on a different base colour. The pictures under my lamp don't even do it justice and I think my camera freaked out at the shine going on in this mani.
What I like about the Hits Mundo De Dancas flakies is that they go on nice and smooth and I don't have to strategically place the polish like I do with Color Club Covered in Diamonds, for instance.

I can see myself layering Lambada over quite a lot of dark polishes in the Autumn/ Winter.




Pin It

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...