Thursday 20 September 2012

Purple Thursday

Today is "purple day"! Lol! Not intentionally of course, I just happen to have swatched two fantastic purple based polishes today and couldn't wait to upload the pictures.

First up is a Cult Nails beauty sent to me by the wonderful Bridget from Luxe Beauty Forever. This is one coat of Seduction, from the Divas and Dramas collection, over Milani Devoted 2 U. It's a purple jelly base polish, packed with copper and blue flakies that shift green! Awesome doesn't begin to describe this flakie. I know I'll be layering this over pretty much anything throughout winter!

The first picture is in direct lamp light and the second was taken with a white sheet partially covering the bulb. The flakies are much more evident in the second picture. That's pretty much how they show irl too!



Secondly, I have another stunner from Polished By KPT. I've posted about Katherine's other creations here and here. Midnight Kiss is a darkened grape purple jelly packed with holographic micro and medium sized round glitters. This is 3 coats on it's own. It sparkles so much, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. Check out Katherine's shop here and her Facebook page here.



Some of the product(s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer or their PR for my honest review. Pin It

8 comments:

  1. That Polished by KPT shade is so pretty! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seduction is so stunning, looks great on your nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cult nail polish is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both gorgeous but I LOVE the Midnight Kiss one. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I just love Seduction! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seduction is really a stunner! What a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love purples with reds or fuchsias in them...does this mean I am headed for the 'red hat society???'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...