Wednesday 5 September 2012

Super Funk(y) Pink Jelly Sandwich

I haven't done a jelly sandwich in a while. Usually I just layer glitter over a polish and leave it at that but I had Essie Sugar Daddy sitting in my stash and I think it's a perfect polish to create jelly sandwiches.

I used two Coats of Jessica Samba Parade for the pink base so I wouldn't need too many coats of Sugar Daddy. The glitter is NYX Super Funk, I bought a few NYX glitters from Beauty Joint a while back and I'm really happy with them. I've already done another jelly sandwich with NYX Enchanted Forest and I really liked liked how that turned out too.


So, the layering sequence was: Jessica Samba Parade 2 coats, NYX Super Funk 1 coat and Essie Sugar Daddy 1 coat. I really like how milky and soft Sugar Daddy looks over the fuchsia glitter pieces.

Pin It

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...