Monday 10 September 2012

Tip Top Nails - Creamy Orange & Complete Chaos

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to show you swatches of the last two Tip Top Nails polishes I have - Creamy Orange and Complete Chaos! You can see Traffic Lights here and Fairy Dust here.

Creamy Orange is a saturated orangey-pink, very bright and just shy of being a neon! Very pigmented and opaque in two coats.


Complete Chaos is a dark purple with fuschia shimmer which doesn't translate to the nail. I'm loving vampy/ gothic colours like this right now, especially because it makes my skin look pale. Again, the formula is really good as it was with all the Tip Top polishes I've tried.

About the company:
Tip Top Nails is a South African brand who have recently made their products available to consumers. Their polishes are the big 4 free and they don't test on animals. I'm not sure where you can buy their products as the website still doesn't have a purchasing option. If you want to find out more about Tip Top Nails, the best place is to check out their Facebook page.

The product(s) in this post were provided by the manufacturer or their PR for my honest review. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' the dark blue polish. All of a sudden, summer is out of my head and the jewel-toned colors of fall and winter are my obsession. This one reminds me alot of OPI's Russian Navy.

    Looks pretty with your skin tone!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete Chaos has such a nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both colours! And, as a veterinarian, it makes me very glad to know about any brand that doesn't test their products on animals :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the creamy orange. I have a # of polishes that look like Chaos. Funny how sometimes polishes that make my skintone look really fair work and others leave me with that lobster looking hands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...